FLIR QuickPlot - visualizes thermal patterns
R&D software for entry to mid-level R&D applications
Infrared cameras are successfully used in R&D applications to speed up and verify the design process, as well as enabling fast, non-invasive and precise detection of deficiencies. With R&D software the benefits and use of an infrared camera can be further extended and allow more in depth analyses to be made.
FLIR QuickPlot is aimed at R&D users of infrared cameras wanting to get an understanding on thermal events for design, product or process.
Recording thermal patterns for analysis
One of the more common R&D applications is testing how different materials are impacting the heat dissipation/performance of a device. The software helps with visualizing thermal patterns by creating time-temperature plots of the event, exporting plots in standard picture and data formats (csv, bmp, jpg), and allowing them to be analyzed afterwards. This is particularly beneficial for industrial R&D and automation activities, process control as well as for corporate R&D.
Features & Benefits
- Analyze and store heat flow in real time – just take an IR image
- Speed up your design tests, validation and verification
- Visualize thermal patterns in real time
- Non-invasive, Non-contact
- Visualize multiple measurements in one image
- Export plots in standard picture and data formats (csv, bmp, jpg)
- File organizer with Quick Collection and Preview of sequences (1)
- Zoom & Pan functionality for closer examination of an object (2)
- Multiple user configurable tabs for live images, recorded images or plots
FLIR QuickPlot allows the user to visualize thermal patterns, to record and store thermal image sequences for later retrieval, and to create time-temperature plots for further analyses.
Application examples - FLIR QuickPlot