FLIR IR Camera Player
FLIR IR Camera Player is a PC-based remote control and viewer that you can use with cameras from FLIR Systems.
You can perform one or more of the following with FLIR IR Camera Player:
- Record a video stream from the camera.
- Save a frame from the video stream as a snapshot image (*.bmp).
- Autofocus, focus far, and focus near.
- Autoadjust the camera image.
- Freeze the camera image.
- Save a camera image in the camera.
- Change color palette.
- Add an image description and a text comment to an image.
You can connect a camera in one of the following ways:
30 day trial version available, download
FLIR IR Camera Player Datasheet