FLIR Serie M
M-Series systems use cutting-edge Ethernet connectivity for easy installation, control, and interface with other on-board electronics. The rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure provides a continuous 360° pan and +/-90° tilt field of regard for horizon-to-horizon visibility.
M-Series thermal night vision systems are available with a variety of resolution and performance options:
- Their thermal night vision cameras come in either 320 × 240 standard resolution, or 640 × 480 high-resolution format; higher resolution provides improved image detail and range performance.
- All M-Series thermal cameras come with a 2× e-zoom function that lets you see farther at night; the high-resolution option provides an additional 4× e-zoom for even greater reach.
- Installers can mount all M-Series gimbals in either ball-up or ball-down orientation.
- The dual-payload M-Series incorporates an extreme lowlight micro-lux TV camera for improved visibility during twilight hours, and when operating in areas with some ambient light like intracoastal waterways and harbor entrances.
Joystick Control Unit
The ergonomic M-Series controller provides ready access to all critical system functions and smooth, effortless control, even in rough seas.
- Heated LCD Screen – Provides instant display of system status.
- User-programmable “hot key” – Lets operators have instant access to commonly-used functions.
- Home – A programmable feature that lets operators define a Home position as a reference they can use when navigating for long periods.
- Color – Different display settings let the operator choose between two black and white or three color display schemes that are easy on the eyes and help operators see better.
- Scene – Provides a variety of pre-set gain and level adjustments so that operators can get the best image quality possible throughout a wide range of conditions.
- Joystick – The sealed 8-way control knob provides precise control even in rough seas.
- Ethernet connectivity – Lets you install multiple control stations around your vessel so you can control M-Series from anywhere you want on board.