Many FLIR thermal camera accessories can be ordered online at www.flirshop.com
|Phone||805-964-9797 (ask for Contracts)|
70 Castilian Drive
Goleta, CA 93117
- Terms and Conditions**
- Company Information:
CAGE Code 064Y2 (refers to Indigo Systems Corp., acquired by FLIR in February 2004) NAIC Codes 333314 (night vision optical device manufacturing)
334413 (infrared sensors, integrated circuits)
334513 (infrared instruments)
334516 (thermal sensors manufacturing)
334511 (search, detection, navigation, guidance, aeronautical, and nautical system and instrument manufacturing)
SIC Codes 3674, 3812 Quality System ISO 9001:2000 Business Type Manufacturing Legal Organization California Corporation formed 1996. FLIR is a public corporation traded on NASDAQ. DUNS Number 93-826-1518 (refers to Indigo Systems Corp., acquired by FLIR in February 2004)
- Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, COD, prepayment, and Net 30 terms (on approved credit)
** Credit Application
- Information we need to process an order:
- Part numbers and quantities of items to be purchased;
- Your full company billing and shipping address, and phone number;
- If tax-exempt, an exemption/resale certificate, since FLIR is registered in most states;
- Any special requirements or other order particulars that may be important.
- Shipment Methods: We charge $25 for shipping. Our standard procedure is to ship FedEx 2nd Day service. Customers may specify a preferred courier and account number, in which case there is no shipping charge.
- FLIR full frame rate products are export controlled and require validated export licenses from the U.S. Government prior to export from the United States. In some circumstances, re-export authorization may also be required. Uncooled thermal imaging cameras operating at less than 9 frames per second ("slow video") do not require an export license.
FLIR products may not be used in the design, development, production or use of nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons or missiles, and may not be sold, transferred, or exported to Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria.
FLIR reserves the right to request an end use statement or end user information for the sale of any product.
Full-Rate Video Cameras Slow-Video Cameras Product Quark 336
Tau 2 336, 324
Tau 320, 160
Tau 2 640
Quark 640, 336
Tau 2 640, 336, 324
Tau 640, 320, 160
License Type Department of Commerce State Department Not Required Required Forms
- Purchase Order
- End-Use Statement
- Sales Tax: FLIR has offices in most states. Unless FLIR has a resale / tax exemption certificate on file for a company,
our system may automatically add sales tax to an order.
- Warranty: 12 months on new products. 6 months on demo hardware.
- Freight on Board: FLIR's manufacturing plant, Goleta, California.