FLIR’s Apache 1K camera core is based on our high-performance, 18-micron pitch, 1024 × 1024 MWIR, Indium Antimonide (InSb) focal plane array.
The Apache 1K camera core consists of a detector/dewar/cooler assembly (DDCA), with camera electronics packaged into a compact, rugged, military-qualified configuration. The camera core outputs both corrected 14-bit digital data and analog NTSC video.
- 1024 × 1024 InSb MWIR array
- 18-micron pixel pitch
- f/4.0 cold shield
- 3-5 μm band pass
- Fully adjustable integration time
- 2.5 million or 12 million electron integration capacitor options
- 60 Hz full frame output
- Full frame and Windowed (higher frame rate) output available
- NUC/Bad pixel replacement
- Snapshot mode
- Composite video output for test and demonstration
- Small, compact package for space-constrained airborne or ground applications
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 5.4” × 2.8” × 4.6”