Our goal is to respond to our customers as quickly as possible. This section of our web site is designed to provide access to support when it's needed. Here you will find information via links to FAQs and product support documentation.
- FAQs - most commonly asked questions and answers about Tau, Photon, and PathFindIR can be found here
- Documentation - product literature and drawings for most existing as well as legacy FLIR / Indigo products
- Camera Control Software - download for Tau, Quark, and Photon cameras vintage 2008 and newer. Click here for older Photon and Omega / A10 camera software.
If you have a tech support question regarding a FLIR product in your possession, please reference the camera model (e.g., Photon, Tau, etc.) as well as the serial number when you contact us, along with as much detail as possible about the condition or situation you are experiencing.
To contact us, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, call 805-964-9797 and ask for Tech Support (Applications Engineering). Please be prepared with the information about your FLIR camera and/or accessory so that your call can be directed to the appropriate engineer.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Instructions
To return a FLIR product for repair, whether it is in or out of warranty, please follow these steps:
- Download and fill out a "RMA Request Form".
- Save your changes and attach the "RMA Request Form" in an email addressed to SBA-CameraRepair@flir.com.
- Within two business days, FLIR will reply via email with an RMA number and any other required shipping details for return.
- Write the issued RMA number on the form and on the outside of all shipping containers.
- Ship the product to FLIR following all advised shipping details and including a copy of the completed form in the shipping container.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any product returned to FLIR, whether or not it is under warranty, must use FLIR's RMA process. Please do not return any cameras or camera products to FLIR without an RMA number. Packages not clearly marked with the RMA# may be delayed in being received by Camera Repair and turned around promptly.
Technical Support Request
Do you have a technical question involving use of our products that does not seem to be answered at our FAQ page, online technical documentation, or elsewhere on our website? If so, please fill out the following form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.