Expand Your Infrared Knowledge
Come to a Free FLIR Open House
FLIR invites you to a free open house to learn important and useful facts, techniques and tips that will help you become an even better thermographer. Hear about IR's growing list of valuable applications. And see first-hand how new developments in thermal camera technology are streamlining infrared inspections more than ever.
Want to be in the know about forthcoming events in your area? Click here and complete this quick form and we'll keep you up to date.
Thu, April 6, 2017
FLIR FREE Thermal Imaging Seminar - Salt Lake City, UT
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM MDT
Learn how FLIR's latest technology can help
- Improve plant efficiency
- Improve worker safety
- Find Problems Faster
- Low Cost Thermal Imaging for:
- Electrical Infrared Inspection
- Mechanical Applications
- Energy Efficiency Surveys
- New TG-Series of Trouble Shooters
- New Compact FLIR C2 IR Camera
- New FLIR T-Series Cameras w/Ultramax Resolution Enhancement
- New FLIR T1K HD Thermal Imaging Camera, up to 3.1 MP in resolution
- New Innovative Test and Measurement Equipment
- The FLIR AX8™ thermal sensor
- Redesigned generation of FLIR Exx-Series cameras: the E75, E85, and E95.