FLIR VSR-6 Thermal Camera
Thermal security cameras are the only option when there is no room for error. The FLIR VSR-6 provides clear, high-contrast imagery in total darkness using the same thermal technology used by the military. It is perfect for wide-area surveillance in critical infrastructure or high-value residence installations where lighting is unwelcome or impractical. The VSR-6 has a standard video output that works with existing digital video recording devices, video motion detection software or off-the-shelf mpeg compression equipment.
- Makes pictures from heat, not light; night and day, in good weather and bad
- Provides clear imagery in total darkness without any illumination
- Powerful defense technology available for commercial and residential use
- 6.3mm lens for first-rate wide area viewing
- Digital Detail Enhancement for optimal image quality
Service and Support Questions:
This product has been out of production for some time, but some common items including batteries may still be available. If you are considering the purchase of an older FLIR thermal camera from another party, we encourage you to call us to discuss ongoing support for older products. Most FLIR products have some trade in value against new systems.
Replacement Product: SR-Series
SR-Series imagers are fixed-site thermal security cameras that come in ruggedized, all-weather enclosures that are compatible with a wide variety of third-party accessories, making them easy to integrate. SR-Series cameras define the new standard of performance with five models with full 640 x 480 thermal resolution that give you greater image detail, more extensive coverage, and better analytics peformance than ever before.
- 640x480 Resolution – Sharper thermal images that provide greater scene detail; improves threat detection and alarm assessment capabilities
- Enhanced analytics performance – More reliable feedback with fewer nuisance alarms
- Wider fields of view – Improve coverage without compromising range performance; optimize coverage efficiency while lowering overall installation cost
Call 877-773-3547 or visit the SR-Series page to find out more