FLIR WideEyeThermal Imaging System
The ThermoVision WideEye provides a real time panoramic 180° field of view. Each WideEye unit uses two highly sensitive thermal imagers that can detect a person in complete darkness up to 150 meters away, even in certain conditions of fog and smoke.
- VOx Micro bolometer un-cooled thermal detector
- 640 x 120 panoramic image format on host application
- Video Motion Detection with alarms
- GeoReferenced “Slew to cue” commands
- Network interference to slaved pan/tilt system
Get the FLIR WideEye Manual:
Service and Support Questions:
This product has been out of production for some time, but some common items including batteries may still be available. If you are considering the purchase of an older FLIR thermal camera from another party, we encourage you to call us to discuss ongoing support for older products. Most FLIR products have some trade in value against new systems.
Replacement Product: SR-Series
SR-Series imagers are fixed-site thermal security cameras that come in ruggedized, all-weather enclosures that are compatible with a wide variety of third-party accessories, making them easy to integrate. SR-Series cameras define the new standard of performance with five models with full 640 x 480 thermal resolution that give you greater image detail, more extensive coverage, and better analytics peformance than ever before.
- 640x480 Resolution – Sharper thermal images that provide greater scene detail; improves threat detection and alarm assessment capabilities
- Enhanced analytics performance – More reliable feedback with fewer nuisance alarms
- Wider fields of view – Improve coverage without compromising range performance; optimize coverage efficiency while lowering overall installation cost
Visit the SR-Series page to find out more