Indigo Luveo MR Integrated Subsystems
Luveo MR turnkey subsystems offer powerful integrated camera solutions, eliminating the need to assemble components from multiple sources and vendors. Luveo MR subsystems include Indigo Systems' uncooled LWIR cameras and companion visible cameras, pan-and-tilt positioner, Integrated Command and Control System (ICCS) with rugged server, complete local cabling set, and remote control console software.
- Extended detection range
- 320x240 VOx microbolometer LWIR detectors
- Environmentally sealed
- High performance pointing systems
Service and Support Questions:
This product has been out of production for some time, but some common items including batteries may still be available. If you are considering the purchase of an older FLIR thermal camera from another party, we encourage you to call us to discuss ongoing support for older products. Most FLIR products have some trade in value against new systems.
Replacement Product: PTZ-35x140
The PTZ-35x140MS is a powerful multi-sensor thermal camera system for medium- to long-range security applications. The system has two separate thermal imagers: a 35mm camera for short-range situational awareness, and a 140mm camera for long-range threat detection. The PTZ-35x140MS has the performance of military grade imaging systems at a fraction of the cost.
- Proven thermal security camera enables user to see in total darkness, through smoke, dust and light fog; when other cameras are at their worst, FLIR cameras are at their best
- Dual thermal cameras, allowing for simultaneous display of narrow and wide field-of-view imagers; see all the action without losing detail
- Long-range daylight/lowlight camera: 2 Lux lowlight camera provides additional threat identification when conditions permit
- Advanced mapping, geo-location, and programmable slew to cue all combine to allow for integration into sophisticated perimeter and portable security systems
Visit the PTZ-35x140 page to find out more