FLIR Probeye Model 7300 Thermal Video System
The Probeye Model 7300 is a complete fully electric thermal video system that takes up where previous systems left off. It offers powerful microprocessor-based image processing plus the convenience and economy of all-electric operation.
- High quality thermal image acquisition at 30 frames/second
- Temperature sensing from -20°C to 1500°C
- Standard video format provides high-resolution display in up to 128 distinct levels and up to 5 selectable palettes
Service and Support Questions:
This product has been out of production for some time, but some common items including batteries may still be available. If you are considering the purchase of an older FLIR thermal camera from another party, we encourage you to call us to discuss ongoing support for older products. Most FLIR products have some trade in value against new systems.
Replacement Product: T Series
T-Series features an ergonomically-designed rotating optical block that lets you keep the touchscreen display right in front of you. Work in comfort and safety as you view targets above your head, below your knees, or around corners.
- Highest IR Resolution in Its Class – Crisp thermal images with 307,200 pixels (640 × 480) for greater accuracy and readability from longer distances
- Large Touchscreen – 4.3” LCD displays bright, sharp images, clear graphics, an intuitive interface, and enables efficient on-screen report generation
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – Send images and data to mobile devices like an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and share critical information quickly
- High Thermal Sensitivity – Detailed, low-noise imaging to detect the
smallest temperature differences and subtle problems
- Warranty – 2 year parts and labor coverage; 5 year coverage on the battery; 10 year coverage on the detector
Call 877-773-3547 or visit the T Series page to find out more