The PTZ-35x140MS is a powerful multi-sensor thermal camera system for medium- to long-range security applications. The system has two separate thermal imagers: a 35mm camera for short-range situational awareness, and a 140mm camera for long-range threat detection. The PTZ-35x140MS can detect a man-sized threat at ranges beyond 1.8 miles.
- 5° field-of-view: Detects man-sized threats out to 1.8 miles
- Dual thermal cameras, allowing for simultaneous display of narrow and wide field-of-view imagers; see all the action without losing detail
- Long-range daylight/lowlight camera: 2 Lux lowlight camera provides additional threat identification when conditions permit
- Fast, precision pan/tilt for easily track fast moving events
- Advanced mapping, geo-location, and programmable slew to cue all combine to allow for integration into sophisticated perimeter and portable security systems
Service and Support Questions:
This product has been out of production for some time, but some common items including batteries may still be available. If you are considering the purchase of an older FLIR thermal camera from another party, we encourage you to call us to discuss ongoing support for older products. Most FLIR products have some trade in value against new systems.
Replacement Product: PT-Series
FLIR's PT-Series of high-performance, multi-sensor pan/tilt cameras bring thermal and visible-light imaging together in a system that gives you video and control over both IP and analog networks. PT-Series cameras define a new standard of performance with five models that provide full 640 × 480 thermal resolution.
- 640x480 Resolution – Sharper thermal images that provide greater scene detail; improves threat detection and alarm assessment capabilities
- Enhanced analytics performance – More reliable feedback with fewer nuisance alarms
- Wider fields of view – Improve coverage without compromising range performance; optimize coverage efficiency while lowering overall installation cost
Visit the PT-Series page to find out more