Smarter. Faster. Expanded.
FLIR MCS pan-tilt units include an integrated microcontroller providing real-time application communications, motor drive control and encoder and limit switch processing, payload I/O and diagnostics. The E-Series pan-tilt units incorporate a 32-bit microcontroller with expanded capabilities and greatly improved performance in several dimensions.
The E-Series models includes:
- Integrated Ethernet and Web interfaces
- Increased command rates, reduced jitter
- Advanced microstep control
- High resolution digital encoders for closed loop control
E-Series pan-tilt units build on the new microcontroller core to provide several new application features and capabilities including:
- User-programmable ranges of motion
- Reduced calibration movement
- Improved power protection circuitry (meets MIL-STD-1275) -- improved motion control fidelity
- 32-pin Base Connector for simplified wiring
- Pelco-D and Nexus protocol support
- Streamlined ISM support (no external hardware required)
- Streamlined Geo-Pointing support (no external hardware required)
E-Series is available for: PTU-E46, PTU-D48, PTU-D100, PTU-D300 models.
Please contact your FLIR MCS sales team mcs@FLIR.com for additional information.