The PTU-D46-17P70T is designed for high-speed, accurate positioning of camera, laser, antenna, or other payloads up to 9 lbs. or more. It uses different gearing on the pan vs. tilt axes to provide fast pan speeds, while retaining maximum tilt payload capacity.
- Payloads to 9 lbs
- Miniature form-factor (< 5.2" tall)
- Under 3 lbs.
- Tilt Position resolution of 0.013° (1/2 step)
- Speeds up to 300° / Sec.
- Wide range DC voltage input
Options & AccessoriesQuick Configuration Guide - product configuration and accessories details
- Weatherized - weatherization for outdoor use
- Nodal Gimbal - allows alignment of camera focal point with rotational axes
- Extended I/O - extra i/o ports for camera, trackball, auxiliary serial device
- Controller cables - alternate cable lengths from 3' to 56'
- Trackball - for manual control without computer (requires Extended I/O)
- Power Supply - 110/220VAC International power supply
- Networking - RS-485 multi-drop network wiring kit
- Side-mount payload bracket
- Geo-Pointing Module (provides general Ethernet/IP interface, and/or Geo-Pointing functions)