Research and Science I - Introduction to Infrared Research and Testing
Nashua, NH Regional Training Center (ITC)
Course for individuals interested in using infrared camera technology for thermal analysis and measurement in a research or scientific setting
This course will cover heat transfer and infrared radiation science with a detailed explanation of the functionality of FLIR ResearchIR software. Course participants will discover how to properly set up the camera and software for optimal image presentation, data collection, data analysis, and reporting.
- Review theories behind infrared thermography and heat transfer
- Compare system components of thermal and photon-based camera systems
- Effects of emission, reflection, and transmission on IR camera measurements
- Learn how to correct measurements when imaging through windows
- Use spectral filters to enhance measurement and imaging results
- Hands-on IR camera set-up and FLIR ResearchIR software connection and operation
Special: Register two, get 50% off second registration at this location.TA registration fee of $1895 includes course instruction, course materials, and lunch each day. Please note that prices may vary for courses conducted outside the continental U.S.; please confirm your price with your local ITC course agent. Register now!