With highly sensitive cooled InSb detectors, superb resolution, and all of the cutting edge functionality scientists and researchers have come to expect from FLIR, the SC8000 HD Series brings science and R&D thermography to a whole new level.
NEW - FLIR ResearchIR Software
IR camera control and analysis software for research and science applications
A powerful and easy-to-use thermal analysis software for camera system command and control, high speed data recording, real-time or playback analysis, and reporting.
FLIR ResearchIR™ Software Screen Shot
1. Image Display: Sizable image display with selectable color/grey scale palettes.
2. Image Analysis Tools: Multiple analysis tools with user defined settings for detailed data examination.
3. Image File Explorer: Quickly save, locate, or open previously stored images or image sequences.
4. High Resolution Image Scaling: Multiple image scaling modes with built in histogram display to simplify manual scaling of the image.
5. Statistic Table: View detailed image quantitative data for the image analysis tools.
6. Temporal Plot: Plots the desired analysis tool result over a period of time or frame number.