FLIR A310 ex Infrared Cameras
FLIR A310 ex is an ATEX compliant solution, with a thermal imaging camera mounted in an enclosure, making it possible to monitor critical and other valuable assets in explosive atmospheres. Process monitoring, quality control and fire detection in potentially explosive locations are typical applications for the A310 ex.
FLIR A310 ex Features
- Flame-Proof Enclosure “d” — Prevents any explosion transmission from the inside of the enclosure to the outside.
- For Use in Harsh Environments: IP67 — The FLIR A310 ex is IP67 rated. Ideal to install in dusty environments.
- Integrated Controller — The integrated controller features several digital I/O channels and sensors for temperature, humidity and pressure. Among other functions, the I/O channels enable the user to switch on/off the camera and the heater via remote control. The access is accomplished through an integrated web interface or Modbus TCP/IP.
- Flexible Integration — The integrated controller is equipped with 2 fiber optic and 2 Ethernet parts. This enables a flexible network integration in star or ring topologies.
- Heater — FLIR A310 ex comes with a heater which effectively prevents fogging and freezing of the protection window.
- Plug and Play Installation — FLIR A310 ex is lightweight and the entire system is delivered ready for use.