Free Training for FLIR Elevated Skin Temperature Screening
Just getting started with using a thermal camera for elevated skin temperature screening? We’ve put together a several short video tutorials for FLIR Screen EST™ to help get you started with the information you need to implement your screening procedures.
Although no thermal camera can detect coronavirus or diagnose Covid-19, FLIR cameras can be used to detect elevated skin temperature through quick individual screening. Detecting individuals with elevated skin temperature, who should then be further screened with medically-approved devices such as thermometers, can help identify elevated body temperature (EBT) and reduce the spread of infection.
Elevated Skin Temperature Screening 101
How to Set the Baseline Temperature for Elevated Skin Temperature Screening
Tuning Your Exx and T-Series Camera for Elevated Skin Temperature Screening
Elevated Temperature Screening Mode Troubleshooting Guide
We recently released new firmware for the Exx and T-Series Cameras, head here to learn more about these brand-new on-camera features.
New EST-specified thermal cameras have also been released, to learn more check out the product pages: FLIR Axxx-EST series, T5xx-EST series, and Exx-EST series.
Do you have additional questions? Connect with us at our technical support center.
Disclaimer for Products Sold Under FDA Enforcement Guidance
- Product is not FDA cleared or approved. Product is for triage body temperature measurements only during the duration of the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Thermal measurements should not be solely or primarily relied upon to diagnose or exclude a diagnosis of COVID-19, or any other disease.
- Elevated body temperature should be confirmed with secondary evaluation methods.
- May only measure one temperature at a time.
- Visible thermal patterns are only intended for locating points from which to extract thermal measurement.