Webinar: Introducing the New Elara FR-345-EST Camera
Intelligent Fixed-Mount Skin Temperature Screening
Meet the FLIR Elara™ FR-345-EST
Join FLIR training experts for a comprehensive overview of the new Elara™ FR-345-EST camera.
The FLIR Elara FR-345-EST is an affordable, fixed-mount radiometric camera for accurately measuring skin temperature at medium- to high-throughput entry control points. Equipped with on-edge, intelligent face detection, Elara FR-345-EST issues on-screen prompts to individuals when they need to remove glasses, while also guiding them to the correct position for best measurement. The non-contact camera automatically locates and measures the inner canthus (corner of the eye) within one second and provides an instant pass/fail graphic to the individual. Integration with VMS systems further streamlines workflow and decision-making for facilities, while helping security personnel maintain a safe distance from potential health risks.
Disclaimer for Products Sold Under FDA Enforcement Guidance
- Product is not FDA cleared or approved. Product is for triage body temperature measurements only during the duration of the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Thermal measurements should not be solely or primarily relied upon to diagnose or exclude a diagnosis of COVID-19, or any other disease.
- Elevated body temperature should be confirmed with secondary evaluation methods.
- May only measure one temperature at a time.
- Visible thermal patterns are only intended for locating points from which to extract thermal measurement.