Request ITC Onsite Training
Do you have a large group that requires thermography training? ITC’s onsite training courses are the best way to accommodate a large group on a limited budget. Our instructors will travel directly to your facility—which not only limits travel costs but keeps your staff onsite, reducing downtime and short staff issues. We tailor instruction to your specific application, so your staff will benefit from hands-on learning that addresses the scenarios and equipment for which they are responsible, daily.
Advantages of onsite training:
- Save money by eliminating costly travel expenses like airfare, hotel and meals
- Lower the per-person standard registration price (groups of 10+)
- Convenience of training at your local facility with the global leader in IR thermography certification
- Incorporate hands-on field work using your equipment
- Customize the training material to address specific applications or needs
- Improve the overall student/teacher ratio for a more personalized learning experience
- Optical Gas Imaging – 3 days
- Level I Thermography Certification – 4 days
- Level II Thermography Certification – 4 days
- Level III Thermography Certification – 4 days
Contact us today for a free phone consultation and quote.
Thank you for requesting onsite training. An ITC representative will be in contact with you shortly.