CBRNE Sensor Integration
In the event of a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, or explosives (CBRNE) incident, a quick and effective response is critical. For over 30 years, FLIR has safeguarded people and property by providing tools that see and sense harmful CBRNE substances. Intelligence, innovation, and intuitive design are featured in every device, so responders are prepared when the need arises. FLIR‘s cost-effective, high-performance solutions support defense, counterterrorism, homeland security, law enforcement, public safety, health, environmental, and commercial organizations around the globe.
FLIR’s sensor integration team develops comprehensive CBRNE response and reconnaissance systems that are fully modular, mission-tailored and transportable to enable users to respond quickly and effectively to undefined CBRNE threats. Whether the solution is fixed, mobile, or trailer-based, FLIR helps deploy comprehensive solutions that deliver reliable, powerful situational awareness without increasing operator or commander workload.
FLIR provides content and support for a number of government programs, including those listed below. Please contact FLIR for more information regarding sensor integration capabilities by phone +1.877.692.2120 or email email@example.com.
United States Department of Defense
- Dismounted Reconnaissance Sets, Kits and Outfits (DR SKO): http://asc.army.mil/web/portfolio-item/jpeo-cbd-dismounted-reconnaissance-sets-kits-and-outfits-dr-sko/
- Contamination Indicator Decontamination Assurance System (CIDAS): https://jacks.jpeocbd.army.mil/Public/FactSheetProvider.ashx?productId=509
- Next Generation Chemical Detector (NGCD): http://asc.army.mil/web/portfolio-item/cbd-next-generation-chemical-detector-ngcd/
United States Department of Homeland Security
- Human-Portable Tripwire (HPT): https://www.dhs.gov/hpt
- Korean Chemical Biological Mass Spectrometer System (KCBMS)
FLIR actively supports and participates in commercial integration projects. Examples of OEM kits are described below. Please contact FLIR for more information regarding sensor integration capabilities by phone +1.877.692.2120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.