This section of FLIR's web site is designed to provide access to support for our OEM products. Specifically, these products include: Muon, Lepton, Quark, Tau, Photon, Neutrino, uCore, Mini-core HRC, or Tau SWIR. For other products please use that product’s specific webpage and the support information provided on that page.
Below you will find information via links to FAQs and product support documentation for the above mentioned products:
- FAQs - most commonly asked questions and answers about Muon, Lepton, Quark, Tau, etc. can be found here
- Documentation - product literature and drawings for most existing as well as legacy FLIR / Indigo products
- Camera Control Software - download for control GUI (for cameras vintage 2008 and newer). Click here for older cameras (Photon and Omega / A10 camera software).
If you have a tech support question regarding a FLIR OEM product (as referenced above) in your possession, please reference the camera model (e.g., Quark2, Tau2, etc.) as well as the serial number when you contact us, along with as much detail as possible about the condition or situation you are experiencing.
To contact us, e-mail SBA-Cores@flir.com
For any product sales related question please use the information provided at: http://www.flir.com/cores/display/?id=56376
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Instructions
To return a FLIR product for repair, whether it is in or out of warranty, please follow these steps:
- Download and fill out a "RMA Request Form".
- Save your changes and attach the "RMA Request Form" in an email addressed to SBA-CameraRepair@flir.com.
- Within two business days, FLIR will reply via email with an RMA number and any other required shipping details for return.
- Write the issued RMA number on the form and on the outside of all shipping containers.
- Ship the product to FLIR following all advised shipping details and including a copy of the completed form in the shipping container.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any product returned to FLIR, whether or not it is under warranty, must use FLIR's RMA process. Please do not return any cameras or camera products to FLIR without an RMA number. Packages not clearly marked with the RMA# may be delayed in being received by Camera Repair and turned around promptly.
Technical Support Request
Do you have a technical question involving use of our products that does not seem to be answered at our FAQ page, online technical documentation, or elsewhere on our website? If so, please fill out the following form and we will respond to you as soon as possible.