Software for R&D and Science applications
FLIR ResearchIR is aimed at R&D-Science users of thermal imaging cameras with a cooled or uncooled detector. FLIR ResearchIR takes the most out of your thermal imaging camera and allows high speed recording and advanced thermal pattern analysis. ResearchIR is the perfect tool for industrial R&D. Users that are interested in more advanced science applications can choose for ResearchIR Max.
Features of FLIR ResearchIR:
- More than 20 language versions available
- View, record and store images at high speed
- Post-processing of fast thermal events
- Generate time-temperature plots from live images or recorded sequences
- Advanced Start/Stop recording conditions
- Unlimited number of analysis functions (Spot, Line, Area)
- File organizer with Quick Collection and preview of sequences
- Zoom & Pan allows a closer look
- Multiple user-configurable tabs for live images, recorded images or plot
|FLIR ResearchIR User interface
- Camera and recording control:
FLIR ResearchIR software connects directly to FLIR thermal imaging cameras to acquire thermal snapshots or movie files. ResearchIR supports multiple acquisition options, including camera triggering or conditional start/stop, based on thermal measurements.
- Flexible measurement workspace:
Imagery, data and charts can be arranged by a simple drag and drop. Measurement analysis can be done live when connected to a thermal imaging camera or in playback with recorded snapshots or movie sequences.
- Charts and graphics:
Line profiles are easy to add. Measurement tools or complete image statistics can be plotted against time. A result table presents data statistics for all images in parallel allowing for seamless comparative analysis.
- Intuitive image colorization control:
Allows changing the color palette, color distribution, contrast and isotherms, zooming and panning.
- Image processing pipe:
Provides powerful real time processing such as image subtraction, sliding subtraction or averaging. Each process can be individually configured and its order can be easily managed.
- Quick collection bar:
Shows the active images and sequences.
FLIR ResearchIR Max key features:
FLIR ResearchIR Max contains all the features or FLIR ResearchIR. Furthermore it contains features for advanced thermal analysis, such as:
- Pre/Post Triggering
- Mathematical processing toolbox
- Image filtering toolbox
- Multiple camera support for parallel recording
- Radiometric Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE): improves dramatically the understanding of the thermal scene, still keeping the radiometric measurement accuracy.
|| Advanced recording options
Controls multiple parameters and options to achieve the most reliable acquisition
- Pre / Post triggering allows to catch the most fleeting event.
- Multiple start and stop acquisition options. Can be based on camera trigger signal status, image measurement threshold or time.
- Acquisition performance is clearly shown. No doubt remains about your acquisition quality.
||Complete control of camera parameters
Complete, yet easy to use camera control. Measurement configuration, ranges, image size, frame frequency and synchronization to external signal is exposed.