First Mate II & First Mate II MS Handheld Thermal Night Vision Cameras*
With the power of First Mate II and First Mate II MS (Marine Scope), you can see at night like never before. Use them on any vessel or even around the house – these handheld thermal night vision cameras run off batteries and display their video on a built-in screen.
First Mate II and First Mate II MS provide go-anywhere thermal imaging for clear vision in total darkness, and through smoke and light fog. Since it’s not permanently mounted to your vessel, you can take it anywhere.
So stay out a little longer, even when everyone else is scurrying for the dock, and enjoy your time on the water with your new First Mate II or First Mate II MS.
*Not to be used as your primary source of navigation!
First Mate II and First Mate II MS cameras are available with a variety of features:
- Compact, light weight, easy-to-use designs
- Choose 240 × 180 or full 320 × 240 thermal resolution; the higher resolution option gives you better image detail and range performance.
- Thermal night vision lets you see clearly in total darkness.
- See more and get all the details with 2× E-Zoom and Freeze Frame functions.
- Capture still images and video (not available in First Mate II MS).
- Rugged, all-weather design – First Mate is even submersible!
First Mate II & First Mate II MS provide go-anywhere thermal night vision for everyone on the water. For more technical info, or to see a demonstration of this revolutionary new handheld thermal night vision camera, contact your FLIR representative today. It’s kinda like having your very own super power!