The original FLIR Scout, the TS-Series continues to provide unparalleled field performance and value along with excellent image quality. An expanded array of six models with differing resolutions and optical performance, field-swappable batteries, and an available image and video capture option make the TS-Series perfect for expedition leaders, wildlife management professionals, and ranchers.
Scout TS-Series Features
The Scout, powered by the same advanced technology used by military and law enforcement, is a powerful personal thermal imaging camera affordable enough to give every outdoorsman the unsurpassed practical advantages of full-resolution thermal imaging night vision.
- Guide and See at Night
- Track and Stay Safe
- Search as a Volunteer
- Explore the Wild
- Identify Uninvited Guests
- Locate the Herd
- Navigate with Confidence
- Guard Your Safety
Small, rugged, and ergonomic, Scout provides direct push-button access to all of its controls, and weighs less than a pound and a half. Built around FLIR's bleeding-edge thermal night vision technology, Scout uses a thermal camera that creates video images from heat, not light, and displays this video on its built‐in LCD eyepiece so you can experience the world as it happens, day or night.
- Six Models – Available in different resolutions and with a variety of image and video capture and storage options
- Multiple Lens Options – Choose from a model with a 19 mm lens and optional 2× optical extender or the longer range model equipped with a 65 mm lens
- Shuttered Eyepiece – Keeps light from coming out of the viewfinder and avoids alarming animals or other target subjects
- Rugged All-Weather Design – Built to withstand the demands of day-in, day-out rugged outdoor use
- Ready to Go When You Are – Battery operation with field-swappable AA common batteries plus Power In/Charging, RCA video out via standard Hot Shoe attachment
- Three Selectable Palettes – White Hot, Black Hot, and the powerful Instalert™ detection palettes provide excellent image detail in different environments