Agema 110 - AGA 110 Thermal Camera
This camera is a short wave, handheld, scanned array camera. This camera is best suited for surveillance, preventive maintenance, research and development, and medical applications. The camera has a video-out jack and can store analog images to videotape or digital recording device.
- Viewable temperature range from 30° to 140° C
- 6 x 12 degree field of view
- Spectral response: 3.8 to 5.2 microns
- For use in monitoring and checking for electrical components overheating, drain traps on steam systems, and pentration of air in building
Service and Support Questions:
This product has been out of production for some time, but some common items including batteries may still be available. If you are considering the purchase of an older FLIR thermal camera from another party, we encourage you to call us to discuss ongoing support for older products. Most FLIR products have some trade in value against new systems.
Replacement Product: i-Series
More affordable than ever, FLIR i-Series point-and-shoot infrared cameras for energy auditors, building inspectors, electrical contractors, predictive maintenance specialists, HVAC professionals, insulation contractors, and many more.
- Accurate Results – FLIR’s outstanding sensitivity and precise temperature measurement give you results you can trust; i7 meets RESNET standards
- Rugged, Compact Design – Easy to carry, easy to use, and tough enough to toss in with the rest of your tools, you’ll never be without your FLIR
- Fully Radiometric JPEG Images – JPEG image files with all of your temperature measurements get saved right in the camera so you can download them to your computer to create custom reports
- Battery Convenience – Interchangeable, rechargeable battery packs make sure that you can keep working all day without worrying about running out of power
- Warranty – 2 year parts and labor coverage; 5 year coverage on the battery; 10 year coverage on the detector
Call 877-773-3547 or visit the i-Series page to find out more