"DELTA Customer Appreciation Sweepstakes"
Teledyne FLIR Commercial Systems, Inc.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 2022 12:00a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) and ends on September , 2022 at 11:59 p.m. (CST) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INC., TWITTER, INC., OR INSTAGRAM, INC.
- ELIGIBILITY: The "DELTA Customer Appreciation Sweepstakes" is open to legal U.S. Persons currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama and Nebraska, or 21 in Mississippi) as of the date of Sweepstakes entry. Teledyne FLIR Commercial Systems, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers and each of their employees, officers, and directors (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes and which Sponsor may decide in sole discretion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- SPONSOR: Teledyne FLIR Commercial Systems Inc., 5769 Hollister Avenue, Goleta, CA 93117
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to www.flir.com/tz20rcontest and follow the instructions to enter. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. By entering, you agree that Sponsor may contact you via email or social media by sending you a direct message, tagging you, posting to your social media page or naming you on Sponsor’s social media page. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
Limit one (1) entry per person. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES MAY BE DISQUALIFIED. By entering this Sweepstakes, you signify and agree that your entry and any other materials you submit in connection with this Sweepstakes (together, the “Entry Submission” or the “Submission”) may be posted on Sponsor’s website and/or other social media sites or applications associated with the Sweepstakes in a manner that is consistent with these Official Rules. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties may be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the participant. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will disqualify that participant’s entries, and that participant and/or entries may be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email account. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the pertinent social media account will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Incomplete or untimely entries will be disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: On or about July 8, 2022, Sponsor will select the name of potential prize winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner(s) will be notified via the email address that the potential winner(s) used to enter and/or email on or about July 8, 2022.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails to respond to the potential winner notification within seventy-two (72) hours, or sign and return any documentation that Sponsor or regulatory authorities may require for the prize within any time period that Sponsor may specify, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Time permitting, only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- PRIZE: There will be one (1) prize awarded in total. The prize is:
- FLIR Vue TZ20-R Camera, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize: US $6,500.00.
- $750.00 for estimated tax liability
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes will be covered by FLIR. All fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. If, by reason of a technical, print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, prize winner(s) will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. The prize may be subject to export regulations by the United States or other governments. The winner agrees that it will comply with any such laws or regulations regarding the prize, including, without limitation the requirements of Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751-2794), the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. 120 et seq.), the Export Administration Act of 1979 (50 U.S.C. 2401-2420), the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) (15 C.F.R. 730-774), the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) regulations (31 C.F.R. Chapter V), U.S. customs regulations (19 C.F.R. Part 4 to 199), anti- bribery laws, laws related to the protection of personal data, and all other applicable laws and regulations (collectively, “Laws”). In the event of a conflict between U.S. Laws and the Laws of any other jurisdiction, the Laws of the U.S. shall prevail regardless of the legality of such a transaction under local law.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor, and its agencies are not responsible for late, incomplete, or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, telephone transmission problems, or garbled transmissions or miscommunications; computer or software malfunctions, or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, government restriction, or any factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be run as planned, Sponsor may disqualify any suspect entries and (a) suspend the Sweepstakes and modify the Sweepstakes to address the impairment, then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES; PUBLICITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY PARTICIPANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES PARTICIPANT’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THE RELEASED PARTIES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLD WIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE PARTICIPANT’S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISPUTES. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Oregon or the appropriate State Court located in Clackamas County, Oregon; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes not to exceed fifty US Dollars (US$50.00), but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of State or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon.
- Nature of Relationship/Waiver of Equitable Relief: Each participant understands and acknowledges that the Sponsor has wide access to ideas, designs, and other materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each participant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Submissions and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that such participant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Submissions. Finally, each participant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by participant relating to or arising out of Sponsor’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Submissions or other material submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable participant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such participant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Submissions or any material based on or allegedly based on the Submissions, and the participant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.