Teledyne FLIR is excited to announce a new firmware release for the identiFINDER R425. The most significant enhancements and new features are outlined below:
- Added two new ID templates for EU-154 and EU-155.
- Significant improvenet with the ID algorithm.
- Added heuristics for neutron ID.
- Added Support for Sigma - Requires a yet unreleased update to the android radREMOTE application.
- Added uSB hosting for simulated source training hardware. Details on hardware and pricing will be made available in Q1.
- Added USB hosting for Wi-Fi connectivity with separate USB Wi-Fi dongle (not supplied). Supported devices will be made available in Q1.
- User will now be notified if an on-device user calibration has not been completed in the last 60 days and will be prompted to perform one.
- Files will now be available in mass storage mode without a device reboot.
For a detailed copy of the release notes, firmware, and instructions on how to update the firmware on your R425, please contact our support team at Support for CBRNE Detection | Teledyne FLIR or email@example.com.