BUILT TO YOUR STANDARD
FLIR GF320 and GFx320 optical gas imaging cameras are powerhouses for Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) professionals. Both models are verified to meet sensitivity standards defined in the US EPA’s OOOOa methane rule and meet reporting requirements by tagging each recording with GPS data. Add a FLIR QL320 quantification system to measure leak rates for methane and other hydrocarbons, eliminating the need for secondary sampling with a toxic vapor analyzer or similar tool.
By finding leaks and fixing them quickly, companies can protect the environment while avoiding product losses and regulatory fines. Safely scan for gases at great distances on difficult to monitor components, check thousands of connections quickly, and pinpoint the smallest leaks.
The #1 workhorse OGI camera for LDAR professionals for more than 10 years
- Unmatched ergonomics for all-day use
- Superior 320 × 240 resolution
- Great thermal sensitivity with the option of High Sensitivity Mode (HSM) allowing you to pinpoint the small leaks
- Embedded GPS data to help identify precise locations
TOTAL EMISSIONS MANAGEMENT
FLIR GFx320 + FLIR QL320
For Oil & Gas industry trailblazers responsible for supporting ESG policies with leak quantification reports
- High-performing, ATEX compliant GFx320
- User-friendly FLIR QL320 for quantifying hydrocarbon gases
- FLIR QL320 Accessory Field Kit (tripod, laser rangefinder, etc.)
- OGI Fundamentals Online Training Course by ITC