To remove the Nexus server from the FLIR A310 and A310f, follow these steps:
- Download both files from "File Attachment(s)" at the bottom of this page.
- Install the file "FLIR Install 1.9.10.exe".
- Double-click "Aoptnexus_remove.fif," and click "Next".
- Click "Change address," type the IP address of the FLIR A310 or A310f camera, and click "OK."
- Click "Next," and follow the instructions.
To confirm if the Nexus server has been uninstalled, access the camera web UI and click "System Information." Under "Kits," check if Nexus is present: if it is not, then the Nexus server has been sucessfuly removed.